So during September we’ve made a start on the works to the Kitchen area. The wall in between the existing Lounge/Diner has been removed and we’ve installed a lintel in the chimney breast and widened the opening to allow us to fit the oven/hob/extract.
The window cill has been built up and a new window fitted, this will allow us to run the kitchen cupboards under the window without any issues.
The lath and plaster to front and rear external walls has been removed in readiness for insulation and plasterboard. Studwork has been constructed around steel post to house vertical radiator and decorative alcoves.
All other internal walls have been stripped of their plaster in readiness for 1st fix electrics, plumbing and then plasterboard.